We kindly invite you to our Material Technology Day 2020!
Our objective has always been to provide you, our customers, with the most advanced technology to allow you to use the optimal mix of composites with confidence. This confidence will enable you to meet the performance targets fast and at the lowest cost. Our material experts will showcase how our solution Digimat can help you to adopt plastics and composites lightweight designs faster and cheaper through expert presentations and customer case studies. This event is an excellent opportunity for current users and those interested in implementing a materials simulation solution in their company to network, learn and get informed about the latest trends. Attendees will have the opportunity to share best practices, listen to best-in-class presentations of industry peers, network, and keep up-to-date with industry trends.
Join the Material Tech Day to learn how to:
- Investigate and predict the behavior of a large mix of composite materials
- Design and manufacture innovative high-performance composite parts to maintain leadership
- Minimize the weight, cost and time-to-market optimal plastics and composite industrial parts
- Use 3D printing for functional prototyping and production
- Compute the virtual allowables
Who Should Attend?
Designers, CAE engineers or simulation managers who work with composite materials and need to design optimal and innovative materials and structures time and cost efficiently in an integrated analysis environment.