Date: Monday November 11, 2019
Time: 14:00h - 17:00h
Location: Audi Driving Experience, Heinrichsheimstraße 200, 86633 Neuburg an der Donau
This is a free workshop
Guided path from Adams Car to Virtual Test Drive for ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle Testing
In this hands-on workshop you’ll learn how to use an Adams Car full vehicle model for real-time simulation such as Model-In-the-Loop (MIL), Software-In-the-Loop (SIL), Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL), Driver-In-the-Loop (DIL), and for virtual testing of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and autonomous vehicle simulation in Virtual Test Drive Software (VTD).
The workshop will include:
- Creation and modification of the real-time model as a variant in Adams Car
- Model validation requirements
- Introduction to SimManager for management, version control, collaboration, and traceability of data
- Export of the Adams Car Real Time model as a Functional Mock-up Unit (FMU)
- Integration of the FMU into VTD, in different scenarios with simulation of ADAS and autonomous vehicles
We will also present Smart Testing Environment for Autonomous Systems (STEAS) and VTD Scale up, which use modern Artificial Intelligence (AI) and data analytics methods to manage the thousands of parallel runs required for autonomous vehicle simulation.