Date and Time: January 16, 2020 at 11:00AM Eastern
Duration: 60 Minutes
Presented by: Dr. Steffan Evans, Lead FEA Engineer, Evotech CAE Ltd.
Webinar Host: Zanlang Yin, Product Expert, MSC Software
About this Webinar
Join us in this webinar and experience an exclusive introduction of MSC Apex Jaguar, the latest major release of MSC Apex. Built upon all-around enhancements, MSC Apex Jaguar not only improves the support and usability of MSC Nastran Interoperability but also introduces Adams Car Interoperability with the same productivity gains.
In the webinar, we will present some key highlights through real engineering applications:
- Enhanced reverse engineering capability that supports creating facetted/NURBS geometry from Optimization STL or Mesh.
- More robust hex meshing capacity and more convenient quality check & auto-refinement tool.
- Improved mesh independent tie support and usability, including more flexible definition.
- Introduction of Multi-Views that allows users to post-process multiple plots & simulation scenarios side-by-side.
- Enablement of Image & video capture across multi-views within GUI and saving files in various formats.
- Brand new interoperability with Adams Car, allowing users to access Adams/Car – MSC Apex – MSC Nastran workflow to investigate strength & stiffness characteristics of discrete parts and subassemblies at critical time points in the transient MBD analysis.
Join us in the live webinar and feel how MSC Apex Jaguar can boost your day-to-day productivity and push the frontier of your innovation!
Who Should Attend?
- CAE analysts, especially heavy MSC Nastran users
- Multiphysics simulation engineers
- Engineering managers
Following the webinar, you will be able to join in a live Q&A to have your specific questions answered.