Are you in the dark of what materials and restricted substances are being used in your products?
Do you know the full history and test data pedigree of your materials?
- Ensure a complete and accurate product definition within PLM
- Track and compare virtual and physical test data
- Consolidate and digitalize corporate materials faster
- Enable critical compliance
The consequence of over-looking materials information is starting to have wider and bigger impact on product quality, cost and development time.
Industry leaders in the digital era are starting to embark on a materials digitalization strategy to mitigate materials risk – by ensuring
A) expensively acquired materials data is secured and accessible,
B) access to single materials source across the organization,
C) guarantee INSTANT access to end-users, directly or indirectly through their applications within CAD, CAE and PLM,
D) and finally de-complexify complex materials & processes such as Composites and Additive Manufacturing by ensuring easy tracking and traceability.
Join this webinar to learn how to turn materials risk into materials strategy. You will learn:
- How to use state-of-the art software to provide single source of your material PDFs, Excels, Text files
- How to access, select and analyze materials data most efficiently
- Capture full pedigree of materials information including tests (tensile, fatigue, creep), statistical information (integration with industry standard methods like CMH17), simulation models and design allowable
- Manage complex materials and processes such as Additive Manufacturing and Composites.
- Manage materials substances and ensure your compliance with legislations (REACH, RoHS)
- Manage virtual and physical data to support initiatives like ICME. Integration example with Digimat.
Note: We hold this webinar at two different time zones. This one is for 4pm (CEST). If you prefer to attend the morning session, please click here!