Date: 4, June 2019
Time: 9:00 - 17:00
Venue: International Digital Laboratory, WMG
Address: 6 Lord Bhattacharyya Way, Coventry CV4 7AL, United Kingdom
Accommodation: Warwick conferences have several locations on site offering B&B, such as Radcliffe, Scarman.
Please check out for more info and booking: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/conferences/
Parking: We’ve reserved a parking space for you until 2pm when you come to visit us at the University of Warwick on June 4. You’re attending an event in International Digital Laboratory, WMG which is on Central Campus. Here’s how to find your way to your parking space:
- On arrival at the University of Warwick, follow the highway signs to Central Campus.
- Once there, follow the “Reserved Visitor Parking” signs, to where your space is reserved. Ignore any “Central Campus Parking FULL” signs you see – they don’t apply to reserved visitors.
- Drive to the entrance of the Car Park and speak to the Parking Attendant who will give you access to the reserved parking area. Your space will be on the top floor/level 3 of the Car Park.
- Buy a ticket from the pay and display machine (coins only) and display it in your vehicle - £1.20 for up to 2 hours, £2.40 for up to 4 hours or £5 for all day.
- The building is just a few minutes’ walk from the reserved visitor parking. https://warwick.ac.uk/about/visiting/maps/interactive/