Date and Time: November 19, 2019 at 11:00AM Eastern
Duration: 60 Minutes
About this Webinar:
In this webinar you will learn about Marc 2019 Feature Pack 1 which provides you with notable enhancements to Material Modeling, Contact Technology, High Performance Computing, Rezoning as well as some exciting GUI improvements to further improve user productivity.
Marc 2019 Feature Pack 1 additionally addresses some of the important defects from previous releases.
Join this webinar to learn more about the new features in Marc 2019 FP1:
- High Performance Computing - Improved speed of solution by using multiple threads as well as, automatic switch to the direct solver if the iterative solver is not converging
- Material Enhancements - Vegter yield criteria and shape memory alloys
- Load Stepping Schemes - User defined incrementation
- Multi-physics - Support of dual frequency for induction heating
- GUI Enhancements - New improved GUI with optional mouse and screen settings
- Contact Enhancements - User-friendly control of parameters
- Rezoning - Point cloud-based mapping of state variables in a 3-D analysis with continuum elements.
As a recognized premier general-purpose program for nonlinear finite element analysis, Marc is designed to deliver the analysis solutions that meet your needs and workflows. We encourage you to participate in this webinar and forward this invitation to others in your organization who may be interested in joining this webinar.
Who Should Attend?
- CAE Analysts
- Project Managers
- Engineering Managers
Following the webinar, you will be able to join a live Q&A session to answer any specific questions you may have.