Finite element analysis (FEA) software is used for several activities such as stress and deformation analysis, loads determination and dynamics analysis. Typical FEA software applications are difficult to use and time consuming.
MSC Software is hosting a workshop aimed at discussing how the latest Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software can expedite the FEA process. Led by an instructor with prior engineering experience and an expert in CAE methods, attendees will learn and gain hands on experience on the latest methods to expedite the structural analysis process.
Throughout the workshop, attendees will use the Nastran compatible CAE platform: MSC Apex.
Take advantage of this special opportunity today. Space is limited.
When & Where: 9 City Workshop Series
- March 12th - San Jose, CA
- April 4th - Orange County, CA
- May 2nd - Montreal, QC
- May 30th - Houston, TX
- June 25th - Orlando, FL
- July 16th - Milwaukee, WI
- August 6th - Vancouver, BC
- August 29th - Seattle, WA
- September 17th - Wichita, KS
Time: 8:00am - 4:00pm with a Networking Reception to follow (lunch will be provided)
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn the best methods to prepare simulation models. This includes modifying, simplifying and meshing geometry. With traditional CAE technology, model preparation can require hours or days to complete. This workshop discusses the use of MSC Apex to expedite the model preparation and meshing process up to 10x.
- Discuss the best practices for structural analysis. The instructor of the workshop, a CAE expert, will discuss how the following analysis types can be expedited with MSC Apex: Linear statics, normal modes, buckling and dynamic frequency response.
- Understand how MSC Apex is used with MSC Nastran. This workshop will discuss how MSC Apex can be used in Nastran based workflows.
Who Should Attend?
- CAE Analysts
- Product Design Engineers
- Engineering Managers