About The Conference
The Conference is a unique opportunity to learn the latest trends in simulation and how it helps leading companies to improve performance of their products. The conference is the perfect platform for experts to meet, discuss and share the best modeling practices, allowing to maximize the value they can get from simulation.
Adams, MSC Nastran, Marc, Digimat, Actran, Simufact, VIRES/ Virtual Test Drive, Cradle, MSC Apex
The conference agenda will feature a mix of customers' presentations and MSC experts' technical contributions simulation around the MSC simulation software, together with social events and networking opportunities.
Day 1 and 2
Demo Room – meet experts, get a training, experience solutions, discuss your topics
- Learn the latest advances and best practices in modeling
- Network with other professionals in your industry
- Listen to and meet experts from different industries sharing their experience on simulation to design better products
- Stay updated on the latest MSC capabilities and the benefits they bring for simulating real-life industrial problems
- Discover and discuss future technology roadmap around CAE
- Meet with the MSC Development and engineering team to discuss your challenges
Academic & Industry Speakers
Discuss Industry Best Practices & Applications
Training on the Latest & Most Advanced Solutions
Learn how MSC Products can Help you to
solve your Problems
Connect Simulation Community
Social Event & Gala Dinner
Meet Experts from your Industry
Quality Hotel 11 & Eriksbergshallen
Maskingatan 11 | 417 64 Göteborg
Tel: +46 31 779 11 11
Distance to airport: Gothenburg Landvetter Airport: 30 km
Distance to Gothenburg central station: 6,4 km
Bus stop Eriksbergstorget: approx. 50 m
For booking and other information write an email or click here>>.
It is free of charge.
The agenda of the 2-day conference will feature a mix of customers’ presentations and MSC experts’ technical contributions about virtual simulation with MSC products, including the latest features. Sponsoring this event will offer you a unique opportunity to reach out the simulation community.
- Connect with the MSC users' community composed of analysts, engineers and managers
- Reach key actors of different industries
More information will be available soon.