Digimatum 2017 is a unique opportunity to obtain real word know-how on competitiveness and gain performance into your product lifecycle! Join us and our customers to exchange on how we can make the use of composites more affordable and predictable!
The conference program includes 2-days of technical presentations from customers, Digimat experts and technological partners on October 4-5. October 6 will offer the possibility to follow a Digimat training and to meet with our technical team members.
- Multi-Material designs – from chopped to continuous fiber composites
- Efficient Manufacturing — From injection modelling & compression to hot forming of thermoplastic composites
- Virtual Testing — From coupon to full system
- Additive Manufacturing — SLS & FDM of reinforced polymers
What you will learn?
- Learn about the latest advances in the nonlinear multi-scale modeling of chopped and continuous fiber composites
- Listen to key industry and university speakers from the plastic and composite world from Americas to Japan
- Learn how the leading OEM, Tiers apply Digimat
- Discover Digimat latest release capabilities and future roadmap
- Meet with e-Xstream Developers and Engineering team to discuss your needs and the future directions of Digimat.
Your benefits ...
- Stay updated about current trends in the materials simulation and data management community
- Learn best practices for implementing a materials solution and data management program at your company
- Hear best-in-class presentations from industry leaders
- Network with other professionals in your industry
- Learn simulation roadmaps for material modeling, simulation, and data management
Still not convinced?
Secure your seat today by filling in the form on this page!
If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us!
Former attendees think...
“There is a significant increase in the use of composite materials in aircraft and automotive applications. Because of many unknowns related to composites, especially in aircraft applications, we are not exploring the full capability of composite materials. Therefore, efficient micro-mechanical modeling of fiber-reinforced composites is essential for understanding the material behavior in macro level. Currently, NIAR research team is looking into developing procedures with benchmark examples to use Digimat to support certification by analysis to reduce the burden of testing for every single variation in constituent level.” -- Dr Waruna Seneviratne, Research Scientist & Technical Director, Composites & Advanced Materials Laboratory, NIAR
"The UM14 managed to gather some of Europe’s best researchers in multi-scale material modeling as well as many highly regarded companies dealing with complex micro-structural issues, bringing real industrial problems and concerns to a broad, open and professional audience. The conference peripherals were outstanding and Rome is always worth a trip. Many thanks to the great staff and enthusiastic e-xstream organization team!" -- Raphael Neuhaus, Dipl.-Ing. aerospace engineering, Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing