About The Conference
The FFT Acoustic Simulation Conference is a unique opportunity to learn the latest trends in acoustic simulation and how it helps leading companies to improve the acoustic performance of their products. The conference is the perfect platform for international experts to meet, discuss and share the best modeling practices, allowing to maximize the value they can get from acoustic simulation.
In 2018, we are designing a very special event to celebrate a very special occasion: FFT’s 20 years anniversary! 20 years of passion and ambition driven by our customers with the goal of delivering innovative software technologies to simulate the most challenging acoustic problems. We are preparing a lot of celebration activities and we sincerely hope you will join us and help us make this conference an unforgettable event!
- The Introductory Class is intended for participants wanting to experience Actran and find out more about its wide range of applications
- The Refresher Class will provide experienced Actran users with detailed information about the latest and most advanced Actran applications
Call for Speakers
Presentations can cover (but are not limited to) the following topics:
- Automotive Noise and Vibration: Pass-by Noise, Car Audio Acoustics, Trimmed Body NVH, Wind Noise...
- Interior and Exterior Aircraft Noise: Nacelle Liner Design, Fuselage Acoustic Transmission, Cockpit Noise...
- Acoustic Fatigue of Spacecraft Launchers, Payload and Equipments
- Machinery Noise: Gear Noise, Tooling Noise, Noise of Manufacturing Processes, Fan Noise...
- Shipbuilding and Underwater Acoustics: Acoustic Transmission, Acoustic Stealth, Propeller Noise...
- Acoustic simulation of audio devices and other consumer goods
- Innovative co-simulation approaches between Actran and other CAE tools
- Optimization work based on Actran simulation
- Learn the latest advances and best practices in modeling of acoustic, vibro-acoustic & aero-acoustic phenomena
- Network with other professionals in your industry. Listen and meet international experts in automotive, aerospace, audio and others sharing their experience on acoustic simulation to design better products
- Stay updated on the latest Actran capabilities and the benefits they bring for simulating real-life industrial problems
- Discover and discuss future technology roadmap around acoustic CAE
- Meet with the FFT Development and engineering team to discuss your acoustic challenges
30+ Academic & Industry Speakers
& Aero-Acoustics Applications
Discuss Industry Best Practices & Applications
Discovery Hands-on Workshops
Training on the Latest & Most Advanced Solutions
Learn how Actran can Help you
Solve your Acoustic Problems
Connect with International Acoustic
CAE & NVH Community
Social Event & Gala Dinner
Meet Acoustic Experts from your Industry
Radisson Blu Hotel, Toulouse Airport
2, rue Dieudonné Costes Toulouse
Blagnac FR-31700 Toulouse - Blagnac France
The Radisson Blu Hotel Toulouse Airport is located next to Toulouse Blagnac Airport, at 15 minutes by car from the city center.
For booking, and other information, click here>>
These fees include participation in the Introductory Class or in the Refresher Class on October 9th, the 2-days conference on October 10-11th, coffee breaks, lunches, welcome cocktail and gala dinner.
Fees are subjected to 20% VAT.
*Academic fee is only applicable to registrants from universities or research institutions that do not use Actran for commercial purposes either in their research establishment or in other commercial/industrial entity.
** Early Bird applies until May 31st, 2018
Hotels near the airport are usually very busy. We strongly encourage you to book your hotel room as soon as possible.
You can book a room at the conference hotel (Radisson Blu, Toulouse Airport) using the booking link (fixed rates including breakfast).
Other Hotels nearby:
By Plane: A 24-hour shuttle service between the airport and hotel is available upon request.
By Car: From the motorway, follow signs toward Blagnac Aéroport. Take the Aéroport exit and at the first roundabout, take the second road to the right onto Dieudonné Costes Street. The hotel offers 140 free indoor parking spaces and 40 outdoor parking spaces on site for room guests.
By Train: The Toulouse Matabiau train station is located in the heart of Toulouse and is 15 minutes by car from the hotel. The Flybus will take you from the train station to the airport.
- Connect with the worldwide Actran users' community composed of analysts, engineers and managers in the field of structure dynamics, acoustic, NVH and CFD
- Reach key actors of the Automotive, Aerospace, Heavy Machinery, Shipbuilding, Electronic Devices and many more industries
- Demonstrate how you product/technology can complement Actran for solving Acoustic related problems
|Your logo on the event webpage, final program and official
|Presentation of your company in the final program||X||X||X|
|3x2 m Exhibition space||X||X|
|Presentation slot (20 minutes) during the conference**||X|
* Including participation in the 2-days conference on October 10-11th, coffee breaks, lunches, gala dinner.
** Number of presentations are limited on a first comes, first serves basis.
Additional conference pass: 500€
Fees are subjected to 20% VAT.
Interested to showcase your product/solution, contact conference organization.
Contact us >>