October 7, 2010
Moving the Automotive Industry Forward with Today’s Simulation Technology
MSC.Software is pleased to invite you to the 2010 MSC.Software Automotive Conference. MSC's Automotive Conference is the premier event in the automotive simulation and analysis community, bringing leading executives, managers, engineering technologists, designers, and academics from all over the Americas to exchange information and ideas, network with peers from industry, and gain access to the software developers that are redefining CAE in the automotive space.
The 2010 MSC.Software Automotive Users Conference is taking place on October 7th at the Westin Southfield. MSC.Software's driving mission is to help you and your company improve your product development process. This conference is dedicated to providing you with the latest information on the strategies and technologies that you can use immediately to enhance concept development, design, simulation, testing, manufacturing, and business performance in the Automotive industry.
Why should you attend the 2010 Automotive Conference?
MSC.Software, in collaboration with our partners and customers, will provide:
• Product Roadmap
• Customer Presentations
• Opportunity to provide feedback to MSC.Software
• Networking opportunities with colleagues and peers in the automotive industry
• Meet MSC.Software Technical Experts
• Breakfast and Lunch Provided
• Admission is FREE
What Customers Say about MSC Events
• "It is very good conference that provides rich technical information and environment for fellowship in the technical community."
• "Making contact with people working on similar problems in my domain is/was valuable."
• "The keynote presentations were excellent. The topics chosen provided a perspective on the industry trends, needs, and future offerings."
"I really appreciated the access to the MSC staff. I gained quite a bit of insight on not only aspects of MSC software, but FEA in general by having the opportunity to talk to people like Dr Sadeghi along with some of the technical staff we deal with on the phone. Talking to some of your developers was a big plus by giving me insights into both your current software and what is coming in the future of FEA."
• "Very informative in terms of benchmarking CAE software use trends in the North American market. Got introduced to 'SimXpert / SimManager' suit of products. Also to MD Nastran. Which does seem to have a lot of potential for small vehicle testing/simulation houses."
• "Great Workshops! MSC really cares."
• "Hearing about all the different applications in different fields and possible applications in my own work is very inspiring."
• "Lectures showed good insight into solution of common problems."
Click Here to
REGISTER NOW! >>